What you get
- Downloadable PDF study scores (transposed) for "Concert in the Garden,” "Choro Dançado," Pas de Deux,” "Dança Ilusória,” and "Bulería, Soleá y Rumba"
- Sketches for each of these compositions in (downloadable PDF format)
- Downloadable PDF analysis for "Choro Dançado," Pas de Deux,” and "Dança Ilusória”
- Streamed videos of Maria discussing the writing of all five works.
- Streamed audio with many musicians' perspectives on performing these works, including: Frank Kimbrough, piano, Ben Monder, guitar, Rich Perry, tenor, Tim Ries, reeds, Greg Gisbert, trumpet, Gonzalo Grau, flamenco cajon
About This Offer
This offer bundles all 5 individual study score offers for Concert in the Garden. Those titles are: “Concert in the Garden,” “Choro Dançado,” “Pas de Deux,” “Dança Ilusória,” and “Bulería, Solea y Rumba." With this offer, not only do you get the scores, but we've included all the content that you'd get purchasing each single score.
Concert in the Garden received a 2004 GRAMMY, and was the first ArtistShare recording. It was groundbreaking for its internet-only presence and for launching ArtistShare’s (and a whole industry’s) crowd-funding platform. At this time we also launched our online offers, selling study scores with abundant extra content to enrich the experience of looking at these scores. So with this offer, you will find sketches, interviews, analysis, and Maria offering her own insights. These pieces have many influences, including Brazilian and Spanish flamenco, and there’s a lot here to keep you busy, and hopefully sparking ideas for your own music.
See full selection of Study Scores (individual, or by album).
THIS PROJECT WAS COMPLETED 10/1/2003