- Prominent ArtistShare® Executive Producer credit listing on the new, Family Tree recording.
- A Limited Edition Family Tree recording, autographed and personalized
- A song dedication on the recording
- A private "virtual" concert with John for you and your friends
- An exclusive narrated listening guide to the recordings that have inspired us the most with explanations as to why we chose each recording, how it inspired us, and what to listen for
About this project
Music is a tree and musicians are a family.
On this journey, we meet many people who help us shape our own personal musical family tree and every one plays an important role. It could be someone early on who turns you on to music that changes your life, a fellow musician whom you perform with every night or even sometimes, if you're lucky, one of your musical idols. Once that connection happens, that person is forever considered "family."
Welcome to the Family Tree project. Houston Person is one of those people. Houston and my brother Jeff were the perfect example of brothers from another mother brought together through music to truly become family.
Houston and I have been talking about recording an album together for years now and the time has fiinally come. In additon to creating new music together, we will also be visiting and sharing the stories of our musical family tree with you through ArtistShare.
Please join us and be a part of the Family Tree.