|ArtistShare® Executive Producer Participant - Carlos Drummond|
- Prominent ArtistShare® Executive Producer credit listing on the new recording
- You and a friend will attend a performance as Maria's guests: Dawn Upshaw and the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra conducting (September 28th/29th in Minneapolis)
- A morning of Central Park birding with Maria during migration (April/May)
- A signed original handwritten score page from the Carlos Drummond de Andrade Stories score
- Dinner with Maria in Minneapolis/St. Paul or New York
- Personal phone calls with Maria to discuss the progress of the project
- A Limited Edition project CD - #1/117, autographed, personalized and ArtistTracked (Delivery Date Mar 1 2013 12:00AM)
- Signed books by authors Ted Kooser and Mark Strand
As an additional keepsake, you will receive an original handwritten page from the score, two signed books by Ted Kooser: "Winter Morning Walks" and "The Poetry Home Repair Manual: Practical Advice for Beginning Poets" and two signed books by Mark Strand: "Looking for Poetry -- Poems by : Carlos Drummond de Andrade and Rafael Alberti -- Songs from the Quechua" and his newest book, "Almost Invisible: Poems". You will, of course, have access to all of the content available in the project.
Starting now and leading up to the recording, I'll be sharing the creative process of bringing the final work to life. It will arrive via written journals, streamed audio and video, and photo galleries when you login to your account.
I'm looking forward to the birth of this new music that will ultimately be the collaboration of all the remarkable people I'll be surrounded by. As an ArtistShare Executive Producer, you are the single most significant contributor to this recording. Gratitude won’t describe it! Knowing that you're contributing in such a significant way will make me shoot for the moon. I hope you'll consider taking this journey with us.